Thursday, June 14

Testing: Windows Live Writer

If you haven't heard already, Windows Live Writer 1.0 beta 2 (download) has been released to the public, and I have been swayed into giving it a try.

I'm not sure if I need the functionality of an external entry publishing application, but it's looking pretty useful so far.

Not only does it do all the html tags for me, it's easier to do... well, almost anything. Various plugins are a bonus.

It doesn't seem to work with Blogger's Picasa albums yet though, so I'll set it to my own webhost if I ever need to upload pictures. Too lazy right now.

With all the nifty useful features (and some less useful, like simple image effects? wtf?) and decent Blogger integration I guess I'll recommended it.

S'gonna take some getting used to though (get lost spellcheck... hah fine  "SPELL CHECK" - that's better).

Maybe I'll even be tempted to post more often with the added simplicity and convenience, who knows.

No comments: