Saturday, June 16

Argh

I still wish I could play piano.

Seriously, I'd give up one of my 5 senses (hearing aside, music is everything) to be able to play like that. Or a limb perhaps, as long as it's not an arm.

It's not like I haven't tried learning, but no matter how many lessons I take I can never make effective use of both hands at the same time. I seem to have a solid mental clog when it comes to doing different things with each hand.

Maybe I'm just a spoilt kid who wants to express himself in ways beyond that what abilities and talents allow, but still.

I think I'm gonna get more lessons in Japan. I don't care how long it takes, some things are worth the effort.

*goes off to the spend the rest of his evening perusing YouTube for skilled pianists* (why are they all asian?)

Edit:

zomg (it looks fast forwarded, but zomg anyway)

And more (okay fine, I'll stop now)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I want to learn how to play the pianno.

Rachel said...

i would love to be able to play piano like that, it looks so awesome.

however i'm better at guitar then piano at the moment, when my resonator guitar finally gets here i'm going to learn the blues *nods*