Tuesday, June 26

Musically deficient

Are you sleeping too soundly at night? No nightmares or conjurations of mentally warping sounds or images?

Then try listening to >this.

Listened to it yet? Thought not, I don't see you squirming around on the floor in pain.

Bet you're curious before you open it huh?

It's the painfully poor result of my 3 days of learning Beethoven's Fur Elise from scratch.
Not only is my version played at less than 50% speed on average, it's also suffering from random pauses and playing out of time. There's also the delightful effect of my sustain pedal dying randomly right at the end, and I tried to make up for it by pressing the keys harder (lmao). Didn't work did it.

Butchering classics is fun though, so I'll prolly be doing it to some other pieces, after I finish mangling this one.

Ah well it's prolly not so bad for 3 days. I'll post again when I've actually learnt to play it properly.
I have no piano experience whatosever, so the untimely death of your ears is not my concern. At least I've memorised it without the sheet music *cackles*

No comments: