Tuesday, June 5

Chained to tomorrow

As a result of being too lazy to make a proper entry but wanting to put something down, here's a breakdown of my current disposition:

-getting dangerously close to my pathetic internet's monthly 50gb bandwidth limit, minus 4 points
-bored out of my mind, minus 5 points
-found sand in camera lens, minus 10 points (minus 10 years to life too)
-having second thoughts about leaving the country, minus 8 points
-feeling a simultaneous clash of running out of time and having too much time, partly cause of the above, minus 8 points
-friends are mostly still at uni, minus 10 points
-broke my electronic amp, minus 5 points
-weather is getting nicer, plus 5 points
-it's too damn hot already, minus 5 points
-Shadowrun is a fun game, plus 5 points
-Shadowrun doesn't work online properly, minus 5 points
-Matsuri hasn't died yet in sola, plus 3 points
-Matsuri will probably die by the end of the series, minus 7 points

Total: dunno, there wasn't a number to begin with, cause I'm cool like that

And there you have it, the reason behind my cheerfulness lately.
Actually it's not nearly so bad, if you don't count the more serious issues like whether I really should bugger off to Japan in a few months time. All things considered, my mood is still drifting back and forth between blank and content.

Thanks to Mei I've been watching the kdrama Kim Sam Soon, you should look it up if you're into slightly out of the ordinary romance comedy stuff.
I'm not, but hey, it's good.

Oh and here's a nice song I've been hearing too much of lately.


As before, I'm still recommending the anime Gurren Lagann. Watch it, you know you want to.

No comments: