Tuesday, April 24

Halo 3 - Leaked Beta Footage

Wow, two Halo related posts within a few days of each other.
Anywho.
For all you Halo junkies out there, the video below is newly leaked footage from the Halo 3 multiplayer beta, featuring the map Last Resort which is clearly a larger remake of Halo 2's Zanzibar map.
You get to see the bubble shield, a new human vehicle and the various new incarnations of weapons in action.
Yeah, the music's annoying, don't ask.

Fairly good stuff overall, although I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks the Mongoose vehicle you see towards the end looks a tad retarded, and they could have put a more useful human vehicle in like a flying transport of sorts, but I shouldn't complain. I just wanted a bike. *cough*

I dunno how impressed I am overall though, as so far I can't help but think all the Halo 3 videos I've seen look like Halo 2 mods. I'm sure it'll be awesome anyway.
If you didn't already know, if you want access to the public(ish) multiplayer beta which starts on May 16th, the only remaining method for taking part is to get a copy of Crackdown.
Since the beta begins on my birthday, I guess I should add it to my wishlist.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooh....ahhh...