Monday, April 16

Early Morning, Black Coffee and a Blog

I've never been really been fond of blogs.

Maybe it's because I always saw it as one of those trendy things which I'm always geared towards disliking by default, partly cause I'm stubborn and perhaps partly because I'm an idiot. Who knows.

With that said, I'm noticing that recently half the sites I browse in my spare time or even when I'm simply looking for information are just that. Blogs.
I guess this has finally opened my eyes as to what I've been missing out all this time.

If you know me you'll know I'm far too lazy to make regular (or any) posts to online journals and their ilk, but maybe I'll enjoy having somewhere to vent my thoughts for once. Maybe. Or maybe it'll be gone with the coffee.

For now it remains an experiment. The clock reads 2.03am, and it all started with me wanting to know how much crap (see right) I could plug into this thing.

P.S. I know it looks terrible at the moment. Don't get me started on that flickr badge. The Gamertag doesn't exactly fit either. No, I won't stop complaining.

No comments: