Thursday, April 19

FictionJunction YUUKA - Romanesque

While taking a break from blasting out my eardrums with my recently acquired music, I just thought I'd make a mention of the new single Romanesque, another Yuki Kajiura and Yuuka Nanri collaboration piece.
Romanesque is the current ED theme for the anime El Cazador.

Why did I mention it? Because it's awesome.

I haven't watched El Cazador yet, but if you know me you'll know I'm an obsessive Yuki Kajiura fan, and this new single certainly doesn't disappoint. Both songs featured on the single are catchy upbeat pieces, although I personally prefer Yakusoku to Romanesque.

Tracklisting:
- 01. Romanesque
- 02. Yakusoku
- 03. Romanesque (without vocal)
- 04. Yakusoku (without vocal)


If you're a Yuki fan, check it out.
No really. Or I'll come kill you in your sleep.

Here's a sample clip of the PV on YouTube.

No comments: