Monday, April 16

Waiting for the pictures to load?

Well, there aren't any.

So, I've sorted out the template, kinda. We'll see how it rolls anyway.

I was gonna throw in a few noteworthy posts from previous journals and such, but then I noticed how different I've become since I wrote them, and decided against it. Funny how I wouldn't have realised otherwise.

Anywho, more changes to come I should expect. The foremost reason in my wanting to make a blog out of nowhere was to document my supposed upcoming migration to Japan. I say supposed, because it's still in the works.
Never the planning mastermind, I've left it a little late considering I want to be gone by October, but we'll see how it goes.

If you didn't already know, I spent an enjoyable 6 months drifting about in Japan on a volunteer project not too long ago, which is what has tilted me into wanting to move there permanently; or at least study there and make my decision therein after.

Hopefully keeping a blog will help me stay in touch with people, and give me the chance to record my general perspective on things as it'll inevitably mold itself to suit my next life.

If you have any suggestions or problems with the layout, drop a comment.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are an interesting individual my friend and I see a lot of myself in your writings. I enjoyed reading your random thoughts, and in a big way that is what blogging is all about. Of course, having folks respond with comments lets you know that you are not alone, which helps too...

You could use more graphics to spice it up some. Those few pics you do have add a lot to the visual content.

Keep it up. As Arnold would say, 'I'll be back!'