Thursday, September 6

The Escape: Updates

Well, things aren't exactly alllll going according to plan, but it's not so bad.

I've had to delay my flight to the 18th, because I haven't got a clue when my visa certificate is gonna arrive. The school isn't exactly being very helpful.

No cookie for statravel.co.uk for sending me an ISIC card which will expire this year instead of next year, and then ignoring my emails.
Infact, I think most of the enquiries I've made via emailed have been ignored, whether it's to the apartment people or the darn Japanese Embassy.

Thanks to Mai, I'm now a lot more informed about what I need to do once I get to Japan, but that can I wait I guess.

Got a few things coming up this weekend in regards to the "last of everything" run down.

Already said my goodbyes to some good friends last weekend. That was awful.

And now I'm sleep deprived cause we're having new windows fitted, and I have weird sleeping patterns. It's just THUMP THUMP DRILL all day long. Grr.

That's it for now, for once I'm genuinely too busy to post more often.

*yawn*

No comments: