Saturday, August 4

More Paraphernalia - Clayz Saber 1/6

Probably my favourite anime collectable would be this 1/6 Saber (Fate/Stay Night) figure from Clayz.
Also happens to be the biggest thing in my collection.

Very high quality PVC, well crafted and hand painted. Mint condition with box.



Here are further photos from Moyism's gallery. I hope they don't mind my linking to their site.

These are, of course, now in limited circulation. I'm looking for at least £50 for it.

Edit: In true salesman style, for a limited time only, get everything you see here + the MG Freedom kit for £120.

3 comments:

msquyenho said...

T_T you're giving up freedom gundam. that's so. sad. I love freedom + strike.

btw good work on the splurge of updates. :] I have Sony Laptop too, but it's not ultra portable just business portable. :D

Anonymous said...

Here's my seo story. For those with search engines it is necessary for you to get a certain number of instruments. You might be wondering how you can contact them, and in certain contexts, alludes to moral integrity also. Appropriate reward tip: Only issue a release when you have two same versions for desktop compatible design and mobile compatible design.

Visit my webpage optimization search engines

Anonymous said...

If you decide to invest in this type of software, it is observed that people go after products with great packaging and those marked with awesome company logos.


Here is my homepage ... check search engine rank