Wednesday, May 2

Yummy Yusical

I don't know. I really dont. Blame Miss. Quyen.

And to think I actually planned to make a post every day, so much for that.
So what have I been up to recently... hmm.
Well with my friends mostly at uni, Fi sucking as usual and Rach being rach (yeah, no capital R for you), I'm just staring blankly out the window most the time. Alright maybe not quite.
I hope Dan's comp explodes. The other Daniel too, that way I don't have the inclination to smash my face against the screen everytime I see your msn window with 'help me' messages in it. Yeah you know what I'm talking about.

Mum's got a new pc, won't leave me alone cause she can't work it. As of today, she's still bent on thinking that the computer would go faster if it was the same colour as the keyboard/mouse. Shoot me.

(I think) I've applied for a job as a medical lab assistant thing, which pays well but the post has a ton of responsibilities. Guess we'll see how that goes.
And... that's about it. No really.
At least my pc's working again *tosses his laptop aside*.

Alex's birthday on friday, going up to Manchester. Should be fun.

Lucky Star, Gurren Lagann and Kaze x Stigma intial reviews to come soon... probably.

Now back to your drifting.

4 comments:

msquyenho said...

"Now who the heck would wanna come here by choice... just joking.
Sorta." Your indecision is clearly an indication of your soul crying out OH-NO-I-CAN-NOT-HELP-BUT-VISIT-THE-EDUCATIONALLY-FUN-BLOG-SINCE-IT-IS-OH-SO-MUCH-BETTER-THAN-MY-OWN
i just wanted to say it's okay. i understand.

"yummy yusical" i was trying to find a word that had some asssociation to music...starting with Y to complete my beautiful alliteration but there aren't that many Y words in the dictionary...so it'll have to do until i do find one. deal with it. or find a good word starting with Y to complete the sentance. o(><)o

well instead of clearing out your system by the weed drink...you could drink some milk and then eat oranges followed by a good handful of prunes. you can find out for yourself what happens!

msquyenho said...

oh i see. the UK isn't that bad isn't it? except i'm not too sure about the depressing weather i keep hearing about...i need sunshine damn it! real sunshine.

msquyenho said...

"Considering changing the description of the blog to "The uneducationally depressing blog"." i hope you're not making fun of mine. you better not be! *shakes fist* i think mine's fun.

btw you need to find something other than the net to occupy your time...

msquyenho said...

oi you! stop lurking about and update your own blog. where are the anime reviews you promised!?! SHAME ON YOU.

*shakes head in disgust*