Wednesday, May 9

Why audiophiles are stupid

This folks, is a lovely picture of my semi typical "portable" music set up. Well, without perhaps the random cardboard box and the laptop.


Before I get stabbed with "lolz u sux ipod lolz0r" or "wtf is that plugged into the whatsit", just remember: I don't care.

Well I will address the ipod issue; I got it cheap, sue me.
Actually if I had known it would sound like the deflated car tyre that it does, I would have stepped on it instead of buying it (yes, through the display window, with my boot of leathery mass destruction).

The shiny Creative Xmod hooked to a battery powered usb socket is acting as a portable amp, because I am poor and my hair that was apparently untamable like the sea (thank you Katie) was tamed using the rest of my pocket change the other day.

Actually before you people start conjuring up images of a ball of hair lurking about the streets with all the above junk strapped to it, I tend to trade out the jumbo headphones for some discrete Westone UM2's, and the rest is neatly tucked away in little cases in my bag. Most of the time at least.

Speaking of stupid gear and people, I only just realised, after looking for my SLR to take a picture of my stuff (ended up using a webcam), I haven't seen it since I got back from Japan. This is probably not good.
If I've lost my camera I'm gonna go on a killing spree, any volunteers?

Help me think up more stupid topics so I can put off doing more reviews.

1 comment:

msquyenho said...

*gumbles* Just do the damn reviews. Be a man, live up to your responsibilities.

wow so much junk. But i guess i'm in no position to comment.
lolz u sux ipod lolzOr *stabs*