Thursday, May 10

to live is to create a mess

What she said.



Although arguably the quality of the photo is scarier than the contents. Haven't found my camera yet and my webcam didn't reach so I had to resort to my phone's VGA goodness.

Fear my awesome 5 year old doraemon pen holder filled mostly with inkless hollow pens and broken pencils.

If I didn't know better I'd think most of those cables on the floor were hooked up to each other in rings, since I don't have that many appliances, or at least I don't think I do.
Haven't looked under the table for a decade, who knows what electrical monsters might be growing under there.

On a side note, what the hell are the anime produces of Bleach doing to my favourite manga chapters. They even managed to get that half assed bount guy Kariya into them.
Can you say filler?

1 comment:

msquyenho said...

*gave up on bleach a long time ago* I just keep rewatching the beginning.

Btw that drawer there. Well if you call it a drawer, looks like it's about to collapse from holding the weight of either a mass of cables or else it's sheltering some sort of brooding creature. *loses to you in mess*

you have two monitors AND a laptop? *tries to figure how it's possible to hook up two monitors*