Saturday, May 12

Gotta love widgets

The radio thing over there somewhere ---------------->
Does a pretty accurate job in terms of matching my music taste actually. Well, artist-wise at least.

Thanks goes out to the guys at Last.fm for doing what they do.

Lemme know if it screws up, the formatting code is a bit patchy.

Anime reviews within the next few days, promise.
I'll make up for it with a temporary mass review spree to catch up.

Edit:
I've also decided my blog layout is excessively... narrow.
Gone are the days of my navigating on the laptop with the odd multi window panel style browsing I got accustomed to in Safari, so gonna try and redo it all when I get a fresh new copy of Dreamweaver.
Then again god knows when that will be, and given my chronic laziness I wouldn't expect anything at all just to be on the safe side.

No comments: