Tuesday, May 8

Another year down the drain

So if you didn't already know, I'm planning an organised poker night thing for my birthday.
Need to find a venue to hire cause of all the people who're looking to come, but this town blows so don't count on it happening at all unless anyone has any suggestions. (Whoever thought of Albrighton hall can die and/or pay for it in my stead.)

Manchester was good, didn't expect to stay all the way through to Sunday but it killed some of my boredom at least. Prolly some of my soul and a large chunk of my wallet too.

Sometime between the alcohol and the toothpaste (what) some of us went to see Spiderman 3 at the Odeon. I'm not gonna talk about it much cause I figure it was prolly a good film, I was just disappointed cause I had overly high expectations for this chapter.
Also saw bits of 300, sandwiched between a snoring corpse and someone playing C&C. Now there's a good film, probably.

*yawn* I really need to get those reviews done.
And where the hell are all the things I ordered off ebay *grumbles*

No comments: